|Scoring Settings||Passing Touchdowns||5 Points|
|Passing Yards||25 = 1 point|
|Rushing Touchdowns||6 points|
|Rushing Yards||10 yards = 1 point|
|Receiving Touchdowns||6 points|
|Receiving Yards||10 yards = 1 point|
|Return Touchdowns||6 points|
|2-point conversions||2 points|
|Fumbles loss||-2 points|
|Offensive fumble return TD||6 points|
|Field Goals 0-19||3 points|
|Field Goals 20-29||3 points|
|Field Goals 30-39||3 points|
|Field Goals 40-49||4 points|
|Field Goals 50+||5 points|
|Point After Attempt Made||1 point|
|D/ST||Points allowed 0 points||10 points|
|Points allowed 1-6 points||7 points|
|Points allowed 7-13||4 points|
|Points allowed 14-20||1 point|
|Points allowed 21-27||0 points|
|Points allowed 28-34||-1 point|
|Points allowed 35+||-4 points|
|Fumble recovery||2 points|
|Touchdown (defense)||6 points|
|Block kick||2 points|
|Kickoff and Punt Return touchdowns||6 points|
|Extra point returned||2 points|
|Scoring options||Fractional Points||Yes|
Six teams make the playoffs for each league, per Yahoo rules. Playoffs will be a head-to-head format that takes place over three weeks: Week 14, 15, and 16.
The #1 and #2 seeds entering playoffs will each receive byes in Week 14.
During Week 16 finals, teams will be playing to win three titles: League Winner (head-to-head champion), City Winner (the highest overall Week 16 score among each city’s League Winners), and Overall Winner (the highest Week 16 score by a League Winner across all Big League Impact leagues).
Tiebreakers will be based on the highest average Points For score per game played over the entire season (for teams that receive a bye in Week 14, their Points For total is divided by 15 instead of 16 games). If you have further questions or need clarification, please email: email@example.com.
- League (table) winners: The top team at each table receives a personalized custom Rawlings baseball bat
- City winners: The top team in each city will get the opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch, plus four tickets to a 2020 regular season home game (on a mutually agreeable date)
- Overall winner: The individual who claims the top crown out of all Fantasy Impact leagues wins a trip for 2 to watch their home team at Spring Training! Airfare, two-night stay in a hotel, two tickets to a Spring Training game and a private tour of your team’s facility will be provided by Big League Impact (on mutually agreeable dates)
Digital Daily Contests With Yahoo!
1. Eligibility: The Yahoo Daily Fantasy / Big League Impact Contests (the “Contests”) are contests of skill. Contests are open to legal residents of the “Eligibility Area” (as defined in the Daily Fantasy Terms of Service), who are at least 18 years of age (19, if located in NE, or 21, if located in MA) as of the time of entry. You must have a Yahoo account (available for free) and the ability to create Fantasy teams (available for free) via the https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy website (each user being a “Player” and together the “Players”). Contest is void in overseas U.S. territories, possessions, military installations, and commonwealths, and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Yahoo Fantasy Sports LLC (“Yahoo”), Big League Impact, Inc. (“Big League Impact”) (Yahoo and Big League Impact shall collectively be referred to as the “Sponsors”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, underwriters, and promotional companies, any other participating prize Sponsors, and any entity involved with or otherwise providing services or prizes related to a Contest, (all of the foregoing, together with the Sponsors, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, domestic partner, or spouse of any of the foregoing) and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to win. All U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
In addition to these Official Rules, Contests are also subject to the following:
- The rules appearing on the applicable Daily Fantasy Contest page
- Daily Fantasy Terms of Service: https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/terms/product-atos/dailyfantasy/index.html
- Football Scoring rules: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/help/nfl/rules
- Additional Football rules: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/terms/rules/dailyfantasyfootball/
100% of the Daily Fantasy entry fees received in a Contest will go to Big League Impact. Big League Impact is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports local communities and charitable organisations throughout the world.
2. Sponsors: Yahoo Fantasy Sports LLC, 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089 and Big League Impact, Inc., P.O. Box 1620, Tempe, AZ 85280.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Contest constitutes Player’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to a Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: A Contest will begin and end on the dates/times listed on the applicable Daily Fantasy Contest pages (the “Contest Period”). Yahoo’s computer is the official time-keeping device for a Contest.
6. How to Participate:
The Contests will be promoted at the following https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/. To enter a Contest you must log into your Yahoo account (or create an account for free if you are not already a Yahoo account owner) and visit the Daily Fantasy page or section within the Yahoo Fantasy app and click to “Join” the applicable Daily Fantasy Big League Impact Contest and follow the instructions to pay the $10 entry fee from your Daily Fantasy Wallet. From there, you will be able to create your Daily Fantasy team by selecting a line-up of players for the applicable Contest Period, in accordance with the rules of Daily Fantasy https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/help/nfl/rules (for guidance on how to play Daily Fantasy, including scoring, choosing a line-up and managing your team, please take a look at our help pages).
Limit: Players registering more than once for the same Contest using multiple Yahoo user names/accounts may be disqualified, in Sponsors’ discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the holder of the Yahoo account associated with a particular entry, the dispute will be resolved in favor of the individual who is the authorized holder of the Yahoo username and password associated with the account (based upon information submitted at the time the account was created or updated upon registration for this Contest), and, if available, the “authorized email account holder” of the “alternate email address” provided when the Yahoo account was created. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If there is a discrepancy between the name of the person listed as the authorized holder of the Yahoo account, and the authorized email account holder of the alternate email address provided when the Yahoo account was created, that Yahoo account will be disqualified and any potential prize will be forfeited. A potential Prize winner may be required to provide Contest Entities with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder for each of the credentials described above.
7. Winners Determination: After the conclusion of the applicable Contest Period, Player’s Fantasy team’s performance will be scored in accordance with the rules and Player scoring found here: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/help/nfl/rules. Player’s lineup will win the stated prize(s) if it falls within the predetermined prize structure. In the event of a tie for any prize(s) where the next tier of prize(s) is different, the following tie-breaker methods will be used:
- 1st tiebreaker: team with most total touchdowns
- 2nd tiebreaker: team with most rushing yards
- 3rd tiebreaker: team with most receiving yards
- 4th tiebreaker: team with most passing yards
If a tie still remains after the 4th tiebreaker, there will be a tiebreaker playoff contest between the tied Players to determine the winner of the prize. All specifics of the tiebreaker playoff contest will be solely determined by Yahoo.
8. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified by Big League Impact via email at the conclusion of each Contest. A potential winner may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability Waiver, W-9 Form, and except where prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Big League Impact within a required time period, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), or does not comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner forfeits the prize and the prize may remain unawarded. Participation in a Contest and/or acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each Player’s (including winner’s) agreement and consent that Sponsors and their designees may use the Player’s/winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photograph, picture, entries, statements about a Contest and/or prize information in connection with a Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Prizes: Each Contest will award one (1) GRAND PRIZE which will include one (1) entry in one of the 2019 Big League Impact Fantasy Football Leagues, including: (i) a draft day experience at a big league ballpark, to include a live, moderated fantasy football draft and other perks as determined by Big League Impact (the “Draft Day”); (ii) an online fantasy football contest where Winner will compete against current and former professional athletes and celebrities and a limited number of other fans over the course of the 2019 NFL regular season for prizes; and (iii) a waiver of the minimum charitable contribution requirement for entry, up to Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500 US). The Winner will select the Draft Day location, subject to availability as determined by Big League Impact. Travel to and from the Draft Day location, lodging, and other expenses are not included in the Grand Prize.The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the goods and services provided in connection with the Grand Prize is up to Four Hundred Dollars ($400 US).
In addition to the Grand Prize, other Contest prizes may be awarded. Prize details, including their respective retail values, will be listed on the applicable Contest page on the Daily Fantasy site.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value in their sole and absolute discretion. Specifics of all prizes are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The winner of a prize is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). Big League Impact reserves the right to require any prize winner to execute and deliver to Big League Impact an IRS Form W-9 or comparable document as a condition to issuance of the prize. Sponsors make no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of a prize or portions thereof, including without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Release: By participating in a Contest, Players agree to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in a Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in a Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of a Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to Players or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Player’s participation in a Contest or receipt of any prize(s). Player further agrees that in any cause of action, Contest Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in a Contest, and in no event shall Contest Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Player waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of a Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend a Contest to address the impairment and then resume a Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual if finds to be in violation of the Yahoo Daily Fantasy Terms of Service at https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/terms/product-atos/dailyfantasy/index.html. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Contest Entities assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, jumbled, garbled, or scrambled entries or communications, or for theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, entries or communications. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Contest, by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, data entered by Players, or registration in a Contest. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, effects of hackers, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing, that may occur (including but not limited to any such problems which may result in the ability to access a Contest’ microsites or to process any transaction(s) in connection with a Contest). Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in these Contests. If, for any reason, a Contest, or any of their respective components are not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Contest, Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Contest, or the affected component thereof, and, in its sole discretion, to award the Prize only within that portion of the Player group not affected by the disruption, if any Player selected a perfect lineup. In addition, should the 2018 professional football season be postponed, shortened, interrupted, modified, or cancelled for any reason, Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend a Contest.
13. Disputes/Governing Law: BY PARTICIPATING IN A CONTEST, EACH PLAYER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
(1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH A CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH BELOW, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION;
(2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PLAYER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PLAYER HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND
(4) PLAYER ‘S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY), AND PLAYER IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PLAYER.
All issues and questions regarding the rights and obligations of a Player in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, County of Santa Clara. The parties waive rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, County of Santa Clara (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant, and if not, as determined by the arbitrator), and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsors will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsors shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PLAYER’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
15. Winner’s List: To obtain a Winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (specifying which Contest you are requesting the Winner of) to Yahoo Daily Fantasy / Big League Charity Contest Winner, P.O. Box 1620, Tempe, AZ 85280: Requests must be received within 60 days after the applicable Contest has ended.
© 2018 Oath Inc. Yahoo! and Yahoo Sports are trademarks of Oath Inc. All rights reserved.
Sports leagues or teams (including, but not limited to, the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Major League Soccer, PGA Tour, or their affiliated clubs or unions) are not sponsors of or participants in these Contests in any way and will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising from or in connection with participation in the Contests or any prizes awarded.