Twins All Win Campaign Raises $262K
The Minnesota Twins are having a remarkable season on and off the field.
Leading the AL Central by 4 games, they have their eyes on another division title — but Twins fans aren’t the only ones benefitting from the team’s success.
On Thursday, the Twins celebrated All Win Day and Big League Impact presented a check prior to the game in the amount of $262,000 — the amount raised (so far) by Kyle Gibson, Taylor Rogers, Trevor Hildenberger, Jason Castro, Trevor May, Byron Buxton, Jake Odorizzi, Martín Pérez and Nelson Cruz in the All Win campaign.
“It has been incredible to see these players and fans come together,” Big League Impact Executive Director Raymond St. Martin said. “The work that will be done through these amazing organizations will have immediate and lasting impact.”
This season, several Twins teamed up for the All Win campaign — pledging their own money toward worthy causes with each Minnesota victory.
- Taylor Rogers: Rogers Family Foundation (mental health support for first responders)
- Trevor Hildenberger: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities
- Jason Castro & Kyle Gibson: The Sheridan Story (fighting child hunger in Minnesota)
- Kyle Gibson: Tandem (a Minneapolis group that works with at-risk mothers and children)
- Trevor May: Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Byron Buxton: Minnesota Military Family Foundation (supporting military families)
- Jake Odorizzi: Animal Humane Society
- Nelson Cruz: Bringing technology to his hometown of Monte Cristi, D.R.
Trevor May and Taylor Rogers each fanned a pair of batters, with Rogers earning the save in a game started by Kyle Gibson.
It was only fitting that the Twins would win on All Win Day!